Published: 27 November 2013
Would you like to learn more about Windows 8.1 Security ? If you are in Brisbane join us at the Infrastructure Saturday event Saturday December 7 at Microsoft Brisbane HQ
To register : www.infrastructuresaturday.com
Windows 8.1 Security
Speaker: Erdal Ozkaya
Windows 8 offers a huge leap forward when it comes to security capability and took three years to get there, so what type of security improvements can you expect to see in a one-year project like Blue? You’ll be surprised! Come join us to learn about the improvements that Blue will offer in domains such as Malware Resistance, Data protection, and Access Control.
Did you ever wanted to become an Ethical ...
This short course is designed to partially ...
Penetration Testing Framework 0.58 This post ...
If you are trying to use the ...
Speakers: Alan Burchill, Jeremy Moskowitz, ...
Since I have starterd to work for Kemp ...
Did you miss the life sessions for EC Council ...
Microsoft Egypt is Hiring ! If you are based in ...
Articles Most Read
- Certified Ethical Hacking course for FREE
- Free Course :EC Council Network Security Administrator
- Penetration Testing Framework 0.58
- Fix: Couldn’t connect to the source mailbox
- Desktop Security with Windows 7 Applocker, Bitlocker, Forefront End Point Protection
- NLB vs Hardware Load Balancer
- EC Council ENSA Online Course
- Microsoft Egypt is Hiring
- Fix: Exchange Server 2010 SP update errors
- E-Mail Crimes and Violations (how the leakage could occur)