Published: 14 January 2014
Building Resilient Systems: A Comprehensive Guide to Load Balancing Microsoft Workloads
Learn how to build resiliency into your Microsoft Workloads such as Exchange, Lync. As Microsoft Workloads become more critical to the productivity of your organisation, it becomes even more important to deploy them in highly available architectures. Server and site Load balancing are essential technologies for ensuring your organisation is secure and can survive critical failures of servers or even an entire site.
Microsoft Surface 2 and Windows 8.1
We will also talk about #Microsoft Surface 2 and Windows 8.1 and why your enterprise should upgrade to Windows 8.1 "now"!
Our last topic will be on Security. While we got a Leading Security Expert visiting our cities this is a perfect time to learn about the latest threats which may can give hard time to you and your organisation.
Join us for a partner seminar by Microsoft Value Professional (MVP), Erdal Ozkaya, organized by KEMP Technologies, the leading price/performance server load balancer and application delivery controller solution provider:
- Venue: .Net Meeting room @Microsoft 19th floor Tower II Jakarta Stock Exchange Building Sudirman Central Business District Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 52-53 Jakarta 12190 Indonesia
- Date: January 16 2014 (Monday)
- Time: 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Venue: Seminar Room 2 @ Microsoft Hong Kong, 13/F, Cyberport 2, 100 Cyberport Road, Hong Kong
- Date: January 20, 2014 (Monday)
- Time: 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
and email us your name, company name, telephone number and email address. Hurry, limited leads available!
About the Speaker
Erdal Ozkaya is a Microsoft Value Professional (MVP) Windows Expert - IT Pro. The passion and commitment that Erdal has shown to his work has been recognized by Microsoft. In 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013 Erdal Ozkaya was awarded the Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (Windows Expert -IT Pro) award. Erdal is also a Security Consultant and Certified Ethical Hacker Trainer.
Erdal was the founder and Senior Microsoft Instructor of CEO IT Training, which has now merged with a Asia Pacific based company. With his expertise, Erdal is an adviser and consultant to government departments, Fortune 1000 companies and Information Security Professionals to ensure they are getting prepared against latest "Cyber Crime" and being able to defend their organizations against any security breaches. He is actively involved in the complex IT security solutions, and enforcing regulatory requirements to the organizations, to protect their digital assets.
Erdal specializes in Windows Client and Server O/S's; Security/Exchange 2007/2010/2013; Sharepoint 2007/2010; EC-Council Security and ISO 27001/27002/ 27005.
Did you ever wanted to become an Ethical ...
This short course is designed to partially ...
Penetration Testing Framework 0.58 This post ...
If you are trying to use the ...
Speakers: Alan Burchill, Jeremy Moskowitz, ...
Since I have starterd to work for Kemp ...
Did you miss the life sessions for EC Council ...
Microsoft Egypt is Hiring ! If you are based in ...
Articles Most Read
- Certified Ethical Hacking course for FREE
- Free Course :EC Council Network Security Administrator
- Penetration Testing Framework 0.58
- Fix: Couldn’t connect to the source mailbox
- Desktop Security with Windows 7 Applocker, Bitlocker, Forefront End Point Protection
- NLB vs Hardware Load Balancer
- EC Council ENSA Online Course
- Microsoft Egypt is Hiring
- Fix: Exchange Server 2010 SP update errors
- E-Mail Crimes and Violations (how the leakage could occur)