Published: 16 January 2012
The plan, do, check and act cycle (PDCA)
Plan (establishing the ISMS): Establish the policy, the ISMS objectives, processes and procedures related to risk management and the improvement of information security to provide results in line with the global policies and objectives of the organization.
Do (implementing and workings of the ISMS): Implement and exploit the ISMS policy, controls, processes and procedures.
Check (monitoring and review of the ISMS): Assess and, if applicable, measure the performances of the processes against the policy, objectives and practical experience and report results to management for review.
Act (update and improvement of the ISMS): Undertake corrective and preventive actions, on the basis of the results of the ISMS internal audit and management review, or other relevant information to continually improve the said system.
Did you ever wanted to become an Ethical ...
This short course is designed to partially ...
Penetration Testing Framework 0.58 This post ...
If you are trying to use the ...
Speakers: Alan Burchill, Jeremy Moskowitz, ...
Since I have starterd to work for Kemp ...
Did you miss the life sessions for EC Council ...
Microsoft Egypt is Hiring ! If you are based in ...
Articles Most Read
- Certified Ethical Hacking course for FREE
- Free Course :EC Council Network Security Administrator
- Penetration Testing Framework 0.58
- Fix: Couldn’t connect to the source mailbox
- Desktop Security with Windows 7 Applocker, Bitlocker, Forefront End Point Protection
- NLB vs Hardware Load Balancer
- EC Council ENSA Online Course
- Microsoft Egypt is Hiring
- Fix: Exchange Server 2010 SP update errors
- E-Mail Crimes and Violations (how the leakage could occur)