Published: 06 January 2015
The e-Crime and information security Series delivers critical information, examples of best practice and practical case studies that detail how to proactively reduce risk in a changing business and technology environment, defend IT systems or data against emerging threats, identify sophisticated cyber attacks and comply with relevant legal, compliance, or regulatory requirements.
The e-Crime Series is specifically designed to meet the needs of professionals working in the private sector and large government enterprise IT departments. Events take place throughout Europe and the Middle East. The e-Crime Series flagship event, the e-Crime Congress, is held in March each year in London and has welcomed thousands of information security professionals over the past 11 years
And I am pleased to be part of E Crime as Speaker with 2 sessions...
I will be speaking about " Security and Ethical Hacking.
I am looking forward to see many of you in :
January 28, Frankfurt Germany
10/11 March London UK
18 March Dubai UAE
Did you ever wanted to become an Ethical ...
This short course is designed to partially ...
Penetration Testing Framework 0.58 This post ...
If you are trying to use the ...
Speakers: Alan Burchill, Jeremy Moskowitz, ...
Since I have starterd to work for Kemp ...
Did you miss the life sessions for EC Council ...
Microsoft Egypt is Hiring ! If you are based in ...
Articles Most Read
- Certified Ethical Hacking course for FREE
- Free Course :EC Council Network Security Administrator
- Penetration Testing Framework 0.58
- Fix: Couldn’t connect to the source mailbox
- Desktop Security with Windows 7 Applocker, Bitlocker, Forefront End Point Protection
- NLB vs Hardware Load Balancer
- EC Council ENSA Online Course
- Microsoft Egypt is Hiring
- Fix: Exchange Server 2010 SP update errors
- E-Mail Crimes and Violations (how the leakage could occur)