Published: 31 March 2015
What is better then winning one award ? Of course winning two. First at Netwok World Middle East and then at Channel Partners ME. I am proud and happy to be part of an award winning team #EMT Holdings.
Last week of March was busy for EMT Holding and myself. We had 2 different award ceremony to attend.
First one was hold by Network World, a magazine, news channel dedicated to IT Networks, and second one by Channel Magazine, which is dedicated to the IT Channels specifically in the Middle East Africa region.
The products that we represent such as Secunia, Whats Up Gold, 2X and Alien Vault made the finals… At the Channel awards our specialized Event series Market Magnitude was awarded as the best event program run by any distributor, this award was very special as we had to compete with Giants like Ingram Micro, Westcon and others.
I had also a little award in the Network World Award Night, I am humbled and proud to receive as I just moved in mid of December 2014, within 3 months… All what I can promise is I will do my best and work harder to help the Middle East – Africa and of course the rest of World, I will reach more and more communities and try to help them as before.
Did you ever wanted to become an Ethical ...
This short course is designed to partially ...
Penetration Testing Framework 0.58 This post ...
If you are trying to use the ...
Speakers: Alan Burchill, Jeremy Moskowitz, ...
Since I have starterd to work for Kemp ...
Did you miss the life sessions for EC Council ...
Microsoft Egypt is Hiring ! If you are based in ...
Articles Most Read
- Certified Ethical Hacking course for FREE
- Free Course :EC Council Network Security Administrator
- Penetration Testing Framework 0.58
- Fix: Couldn’t connect to the source mailbox
- Desktop Security with Windows 7 Applocker, Bitlocker, Forefront End Point Protection
- NLB vs Hardware Load Balancer
- EC Council ENSA Online Course
- Microsoft Egypt is Hiring
- Fix: Exchange Server 2010 SP update errors
- E-Mail Crimes and Violations (how the leakage could occur)