Published: 23 April 2015
I am glad to announce that my 4th session at Microsoft Ignite has been approved. More then 20000 people is goping to be in the conference and I am looking forwars to see YOU in Chigago or watch the session ONLINE later here in my blog
Zombies in Social Networks
We have arrived in a time where social networks have become an essential part of our lives. People are spending a great deal of time to connect with organizations, businesses and individuals all over the world. But there is a dark side to social networks. How do you protect your business or yourself from zombies, bullies, hackers, scammers, stalkers and other cyber-criminals? In this eye opening and sometime surprising journey we venture down the dark path into the very heart of Facebook and other platforms to discover how they really work, as well as offer tips, tricks, and practical advice on Social Networking Security
My other sessions at IGNITE
Did you ever wanted to become an Ethical ...
This short course is designed to partially ...
Penetration Testing Framework 0.58 This post ...
If you are trying to use the ...
Speakers: Alan Burchill, Jeremy Moskowitz, ...
Since I have starterd to work for Kemp ...
Did you miss the life sessions for EC Council ...
Microsoft Egypt is Hiring ! If you are based in ...
Articles Most Read
- Certified Ethical Hacking course for FREE
- Free Course :EC Council Network Security Administrator
- Penetration Testing Framework 0.58
- Fix: Couldn’t connect to the source mailbox
- Desktop Security with Windows 7 Applocker, Bitlocker, Forefront End Point Protection
- NLB vs Hardware Load Balancer
- EC Council ENSA Online Course
- Microsoft Egypt is Hiring
- Fix: Exchange Server 2010 SP update errors
- E-Mail Crimes and Violations (how the leakage could occur)