Published: 30 August 2015
Are you an expert in network security or information assurance? If so, we need your help.
Logical Operations, along with Examplify, LLC, is looking for subject matter experts in the network security or information assurance fields to validate the objectives of the new Logical Operations CFR-210 examination.
To help us achieve this, please fill out the 20-minute survey via the link below. 1 in 5 participants will receive a $25 Amazon gift card!
The goal of the CyberSec First Responder (CFR) exam is to certify that a successful candidate has the knowledge and skills to monitor and analyze network resources to detect, identify, and respond to potential and real threats; address a changing threat landscape; perform root cause analysis; determine scope; and accurately report results to recommend remediation actions.
In order to properly evaluate and analyze these objectives, we need your help in completing the survey below. Your feedback will help us make the industry more secure by ensuring that security professionals are equipped to protect their organizations from cyber-attacks.
Did you ever wanted to become an Ethical ...
This short course is designed to partially ...
Penetration Testing Framework 0.58 This post ...
If you are trying to use the ...
Speakers: Alan Burchill, Jeremy Moskowitz, ...
Since I have starterd to work for Kemp ...
Did you miss the life sessions for EC Council ...
Microsoft Egypt is Hiring ! If you are based in ...
Articles Most Read
- Certified Ethical Hacking course for FREE
- Free Course :EC Council Network Security Administrator
- Penetration Testing Framework 0.58
- Fix: Couldn’t connect to the source mailbox
- Desktop Security with Windows 7 Applocker, Bitlocker, Forefront End Point Protection
- NLB vs Hardware Load Balancer
- EC Council ENSA Online Course
- Microsoft Egypt is Hiring
- Fix: Exchange Server 2010 SP update errors
- E-Mail Crimes and Violations (how the leakage could occur)