Published: 27 October 2015
Windows Security & Forensics
Very soon there will be a new Microsoft Virtual Academy Course available to watch , which will cover Windows , Security and Forensics’. Keep an eye at MVA web site and my blog for details.
Every organization must prepare for cyber-crime occurring on their computer systems and within their networks. Are you able to investigate crimes like fraud, insider threats, industrial espionage, employee misuse, and computer intrusion?
The time has come that every IT Pro must learn to recover key intelligence from Windows systems.
Join this session to learn from the master Erdal Ozkaya, to get your act together and to become a digital forensic professional, incident responder and media exploitation master capable of piecing together what happened on windows systems second by second. Erdal joins forces with Hasain 'the Wolf' Alshakarti and Raymond Comvalius to show how cyber-crime happens and what you can do to prevent and respond when it occurs.
Did you ever wanted to become an Ethical ...
This short course is designed to partially ...
Penetration Testing Framework 0.58 This post ...
If you are trying to use the ...
Speakers: Alan Burchill, Jeremy Moskowitz, ...
Since I have starterd to work for Kemp ...
Did you miss the life sessions for EC Council ...
Microsoft Egypt is Hiring ! If you are based in ...
Articles Most Read
- Certified Ethical Hacking course for FREE
- Free Course :EC Council Network Security Administrator
- Penetration Testing Framework 0.58
- Fix: Couldn’t connect to the source mailbox
- Desktop Security with Windows 7 Applocker, Bitlocker, Forefront End Point Protection
- NLB vs Hardware Load Balancer
- EC Council ENSA Online Course
- Microsoft Egypt is Hiring
- Fix: Exchange Server 2010 SP update errors
- E-Mail Crimes and Violations (how the leakage could occur)