Published: 06 November 2015
I'm proud to be part of NATO CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE DEFENCE AGAINST TERRORISM & representing Turkey & Australia , my session agenda as below
TERRORIST USE OF CYBER SPACE (09-13 November 2015, Ankara-Turkey)
Preventing Advanced Persistent Threats in CyberSpace
Determining NATO's Cyber-Defense Policy Depending Upon Current Threats
Improving Global Collaboration in Cyber Defense
Mr. Erdal ÖZKAYA (TUR/AUS)
Vision for the future – The COE-DAT will continue to be a central point of defence against terrorism expertise in support of NATO, nations, partners and recognized institutions within the international defence against terrorism community.
COE-DAT assumes the mission of supporting SACT in his efforts of transforming NATO in the field of defence against terrorism. In this context, the COE-DAT in particular:
Provides subject matter expertise on defence against terrorism to HQ SACT,
Provides defence against terrorism training and education at the strategic and operational level,
Assists HQ SACT in testing and validating terrorism related NATO concepts through experimentation,
Assists in doctrine development by contributing knowledge and lessons identified, contribute to NATO standardization and the improvement of capabilities and interoperability.
Did you ever wanted to become an Ethical ...
This short course is designed to partially ...
Penetration Testing Framework 0.58 This post ...
If you are trying to use the ...
Speakers: Alan Burchill, Jeremy Moskowitz, ...
Since I have starterd to work for Kemp ...
Did you miss the life sessions for EC Council ...
Microsoft Egypt is Hiring ! If you are based in ...
Articles Most Read
- Certified Ethical Hacking course for FREE
- Free Course :EC Council Network Security Administrator
- Penetration Testing Framework 0.58
- Fix: Couldn’t connect to the source mailbox
- Desktop Security with Windows 7 Applocker, Bitlocker, Forefront End Point Protection
- NLB vs Hardware Load Balancer
- EC Council ENSA Online Course
- Microsoft Egypt is Hiring
- Fix: Exchange Server 2010 SP update errors
- E-Mail Crimes and Violations (how the leakage could occur)