Published: 10 March 2016
Since I am delivering many FREE online classes, I started to receive if not hundreds, tens of emails nearly every day from people across the globe asking my help on how they become a Security Professional like me .
Of course this is not one night thing, or there is no secret recipe, I am in the industry for so many years , but the way to success is always same.
Read -> study -> practice -> read again -> research and -> Never give Up
This is a nonstop process , as the Cybersecurity industry is never stopping and Cybercriminals, Nation States are always a step ahead of us who wants to defend. ( So it’s not an easy job to be a defender)
Beside gaining certifications ( like EC Council, SANS, ISC, Logical Operations etc) a good start is keep an eye EVERY SINGLE DAY on the news on what is happening around us. For that I have listed few web sites, which some of you might know… I would recommend that you would start looking at them every day, and start reading on what is going on around you
Below is my TOP web sites , feel free to reach me out and let me know your TOP Web sites as well. Happy reading /learning
PS: I will keep updating the web sites. ( as much as I can )
MY TOP Security Websites:
- Microsoft Malware Protection Center
-Journey into IR
Did you ever wanted to become an Ethical ...
This short course is designed to partially ...
Penetration Testing Framework 0.58 This post ...
If you are trying to use the ...
Speakers: Alan Burchill, Jeremy Moskowitz, ...
Since I have starterd to work for Kemp ...
Did you miss the life sessions for EC Council ...
Microsoft Egypt is Hiring ! If you are based in ...
Articles Most Read
- Certified Ethical Hacking course for FREE
- Free Course :EC Council Network Security Administrator
- Penetration Testing Framework 0.58
- Fix: Couldn’t connect to the source mailbox
- Desktop Security with Windows 7 Applocker, Bitlocker, Forefront End Point Protection
- NLB vs Hardware Load Balancer
- EC Council ENSA Online Course
- Microsoft Egypt is Hiring
- Fix: Exchange Server 2010 SP update errors
- E-Mail Crimes and Violations (how the leakage could occur)