Published: 28 January 2014
Did you miss the life sessions for EC Council ENSA course delivered via Charles Sturt University with partnership of EC Council ? If yes don't worry you can still watch the recording and join our class liufe next week .
The ENSA certification program looks at network security from a defensive view. It is designed to provide fundamental skills needed to analyze the internal and external security threats against a network, and to develop security policies that will protect an organization’s information. Students obtaining ENSA certification will be able to:
- expose system and network vulnerabilities and defend against them.
- evaluate network and Internet security issues & design
- implement successful security policies and firewall strategies
Here is the recording for our Week 1 and 2
To download the official ENSA Courseware PDF's please register here:
and sign in to get all the materials inc the webinar recordings from :
And here are the recordings :
- Welcome to Cyber Security Administration
- Why Security?
- Fundamentals of Computer Network
- Network Security
- DEMO: How hackers sneak into our networks
Online Recording: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-XLqt6C15w
- Security Standards
- Security Policy
- Network Security Threats
- DEMO: Network security threats from real life
Online Recording :http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Oxdu_31mIXY
- Intrusion Detection System (IDS) and Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS)
- Bastion Host and Honeypots
- DEMO: The use of IDS, IPS, and firewalls in real life
Online Recording : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5uIYtYYJfA&feature=youtu.be
Lecture Week 4: 13th – 19th February Webinar: 7:00 – 8:00pm, AEDT (Australian Eastern Daylight Time UTC +11)
Hardening Operating Systems
- Hardening Modems
- Hardening Networks
- Patch Management
- Log Analysis
- Network Vulnerability Assessment
- DEMO: How to secure your IT environment
- Exam review
Week 5: Week 5: 20th – 26th February Online test
Plese feel free to share the content!
KEMP Technologies the makers of the #1 Price/Performance Load Balancers , try our Load masters for FREE
Did you ever wanted to become an Ethical ...
This short course is designed to partially ...
Penetration Testing Framework 0.58 This post ...
Speakers: Alan Burchill, Jeremy Moskowitz, ...
If you are trying to use the ...
Since I have starterd to work for Kemp ...
Did you miss the life sessions for EC Council ...
Microsoft Egypt is Hiring ! If you are based in ...
Articles Most Read
- Certified Ethical Hacking course for FREE
- Free Course :EC Council Network Security Administrator
- Penetration Testing Framework 0.58
- Desktop Security with Windows 7 Applocker, Bitlocker, Forefront End Point Protection
- Fix: Couldn’t connect to the source mailbox
- NLB vs Hardware Load Balancer
- EC Council ENSA Online Course
- Microsoft Egypt is Hiring
- Fix: Exchange Server 2010 SP update errors
- E-Mail Crimes and Violations (how the leakage could occur)