Published: 07 January 2015
UPDATE : The registration link has been renewed ( Issue was reported with the original link)
When : Jan 20 2015 7:00 PM (Online) UAE - Dubai
Hacking is easy! Don;t make it even easier for Attackers
We have all heard it before: It’s not a matter of IF, but WHEN you’ll be hacked. Some even say that we are all (already) hacked. Hacking can impact the ability of organisations to do business, expose sensitive customer information or industrial secrets and have direct and indirect negative financial consequences for businesses.
Despite the many high profile cases we see disclosed on a regular basis, and the efforts to improve awareness, we continue to see organisations being hacked over and over again. One of the reasons is that security has not yet become a concern for the entire business. Therefore, efforts to reduce the risk of breaches are often misaligned and leave dangerous entry points open for attackers.
In this webinar, Erdal will show you how easy it is to gain access to a machine using very basic hacking techniques. He will talk about the importance of developing an information security strategy that starts with investing in getting the basics right!
- How easy it is to hack a machine
- A vision of a strong information security strategy
- How the basics of security can significantly reduce the attack surface for cyber-criminals and therefore reduce risk
register Here : https://www.brighttalk.com/webcast/10573/140011
Did you ever wanted to become an Ethical ...
This short course is designed to partially ...
Penetration Testing Framework 0.58 This post ...
If you are trying to use the ...
Speakers: Alan Burchill, Jeremy Moskowitz, ...
Since I have starterd to work for Kemp ...
Did you miss the life sessions for EC Council ...
Microsoft Egypt is Hiring ! If you are based in ...
Articles Most Read
- Certified Ethical Hacking course for FREE
- Free Course :EC Council Network Security Administrator
- Penetration Testing Framework 0.58
- Fix: Couldn’t connect to the source mailbox
- Desktop Security with Windows 7 Applocker, Bitlocker, Forefront End Point Protection
- NLB vs Hardware Load Balancer
- EC Council ENSA Online Course
- Microsoft Egypt is Hiring
- Fix: Exchange Server 2010 SP update errors
- E-Mail Crimes and Violations (how the leakage could occur)