Published: 17 May 2015
So you think that Bitlocker can’t do single sign-on and you need to look at third-party options? Think again! Join this comprehensive session where Erdal Ozkaya, MVP and PhD in IT Security, and Antonio Vasconcelos, PFE at Microsoft, who’ve partnered up to share information on common myths about BitLocker, Pre Boot Authentication attacks and mitigations, and how to securely implement SSO with BitLocker
Download the slide deck: http://channel9.msdn.com/Events/Ignite/2015/BRK2345
Watch the session: http://channel9.msdn.com/Events/Ignite/2015/BRK2345
Download the session (High Qulaity ): http://video.ch9.ms/sessions/ignite/2015/BRK2345.mp4
Download the session ( For Mobile Device) : http://video.ch9.ms/sessions/ignite/2015/BRK2345-mobile.mp4
Did you ever wanted to become an Ethical ...
This short course is designed to partially ...
Penetration Testing Framework 0.58 This post ...
If you are trying to use the ...
Speakers: Alan Burchill, Jeremy Moskowitz, ...
Since I have starterd to work for Kemp ...
Did you miss the life sessions for EC Council ...
Microsoft Egypt is Hiring ! If you are based in ...
Articles Most Read
- Certified Ethical Hacking course for FREE
- Free Course :EC Council Network Security Administrator
- Penetration Testing Framework 0.58
- Fix: Couldn’t connect to the source mailbox
- Desktop Security with Windows 7 Applocker, Bitlocker, Forefront End Point Protection
- NLB vs Hardware Load Balancer
- EC Council ENSA Online Course
- Microsoft Egypt is Hiring
- Fix: Exchange Server 2010 SP update errors
- E-Mail Crimes and Violations (how the leakage could occur)