Published: 17 May 2015
Did you miss out Microsoft Ignite ? Do you want to learn more about IT Security ?
If you want to really protect your Windows environment, then you should know what is used by the cyber criminals. This session shows you the hacking tools of today, the damage they can inflict, and how you can be aware of those tools before they hit your network. Also, learn how Windows Clients are ready to mitigate some of these attacks, and how you can utilize your security skills.
Download The Slide Deck: http://video.ch9.ms/sessions/ignite/2015/decks/BRK2332_Ozkaya.pptx
Download the session (High Quality): http://video.ch9.ms/sessions/ignite/2015/BRK2332.mp4
Download mobile version of the session: http://video.ch9.ms/sessions/ignite/2015/BRK2332-mobile.mp4
watch it at Microsoft Channel 9: http://channel9.msdn.com/Events/Ignite/2015/BRK2332
Did you ever wanted to become an Ethical ...
This short course is designed to partially ...
Penetration Testing Framework 0.58 This post ...
If you are trying to use the ...
Speakers: Alan Burchill, Jeremy Moskowitz, ...
Since I have starterd to work for Kemp ...
Did you miss the life sessions for EC Council ...
Microsoft Egypt is Hiring ! If you are based in ...
Articles Most Read
- Certified Ethical Hacking course for FREE
- Free Course :EC Council Network Security Administrator
- Penetration Testing Framework 0.58
- Fix: Couldn’t connect to the source mailbox
- Desktop Security with Windows 7 Applocker, Bitlocker, Forefront End Point Protection
- NLB vs Hardware Load Balancer
- EC Council ENSA Online Course
- Microsoft Egypt is Hiring
- Fix: Exchange Server 2010 SP update errors
- E-Mail Crimes and Violations (how the leakage could occur)