Published: 16 September 2012
How many server disaster stories (or close calls) do you think the average system administrator has under their belt? Watch the recorded session from Microsoft TechEd 2012 which was held in the Gold Coast.A panel of experts reminisced about some of their best server war stories — the ones where everything suddenly went pear shaped, until someone found out what went wrong and fixed it.
These experts talked about what caused the problem, what they did to make things right, and how they prevented it from happening again.They also opened up about what they hate most about servers, new features they've loved or loathed, and the things they wish they could change.
Ben Armstrong, Microsoft Senior program manager and "virtual PC guy
Sam Higgins, IT industry analyst and strategist ,
Pete Calvert, South Australia Water Senior IT architect , and
Erdal Ozkaya , Better Together Enterprise Solutions Manager
Seamus Byrne , ZDNet Editor
Did you ever wanted to become an Ethical ...
This short course is designed to partially ...
Penetration Testing Framework 0.58 This post ...
If you are trying to use the ...
Speakers: Alan Burchill, Jeremy Moskowitz, ...
Since I have starterd to work for Kemp ...
Did you miss the life sessions for EC Council ...
Microsoft Egypt is Hiring ! If you are based in ...
Articles Most Read
- Certified Ethical Hacking course for FREE
- Free Course :EC Council Network Security Administrator
- Penetration Testing Framework 0.58
- Fix: Couldn’t connect to the source mailbox
- Desktop Security with Windows 7 Applocker, Bitlocker, Forefront End Point Protection
- NLB vs Hardware Load Balancer
- EC Council ENSA Online Course
- Microsoft Egypt is Hiring
- Fix: Exchange Server 2010 SP update errors
- E-Mail Crimes and Violations (how the leakage could occur)